21 Day Clean Eating Meal Plan
Simple, Delicious & Already Planned
These meal plans are simple, delicious, and healthy! They put you at the calorie deficit YOUR body needs for weight loss.
All you have to do is go to the grocery store & follow the recipes!
This is for you if...
- You don't have the time to meal plan
- You aren't sure what you should be eating or when to eat it
- You want meals that are easy to make, but still delicious and healthy
- You want to be able to eat more than just salads every day
- You're tired of counting calories and trying to figure out how many you have left
Calculate your calorie bracket:
Some people are fine consuming 1,200 calories a day, but other people need more or they risk their body going in to starvation mode and actually holding on to fat.
That is why it is important to calculate your calorie bracket before picking a meal plan.
To find out what bracket you are in, you will use this calculation:
- Multiply your current weight in pounds x 11. This number is your Caloric Baseline.
- Add 400 (What you are burning from working out, if you are not working out- skip this step) to your Caloric Baseline. The resulting number represents your Caloric Needs to maintain your weight.
- Subtract 750 (the caloric deficit) from your Caloric Needs. This number is the Caloric Target you should eat for weight loss.
- If your Caloric Target is less than 1,200, round up to 1,200. If it’s more than 2,300, round down to 2,300. If you are trying to gain weight, add 750 instead of subtracting 750.
Example of a 150 lb person with a goal of weight loss:
- 150 x 11 = 1650 (Caloric Baseline)2. 1650 + 400 = 2050 (Caloric Needs to maintain weight)3. 2050 – 750 = 1300 (Caloric Target for weight loss)
Here is what you will get:
Weekly Grocery Lists
Don't worry about missing ingredients again! A grocery list is included for each week of the plan.
Full Meal Schedule
From breakfast to dinner, all of your meals and snacks are already planned out for you.
Over 30 Recipes
Simple and easy to follow recipes for every meal are included.
You can keep your meal plan on your computer, phone or tablet - but you can print it as well.
This meal plan costs less than the unhealthy lunch you are craving but should avoid!
Everything Planned for You
You don't have to do any of the thinking or spend hours searching for recipes and researching portion control.
Get instant access to your 21 Day Clean Eating Meal Plan now!
Instead of spending $9.99 on something that wont change your life, invest in yourself and start eating cleaner today!